Servicing the Gold Coast and surrounding areas.
- Prompt Relocation of all Reptiles – (All Snakes, Lizards & Turtles)
- Property & Roof Inspections
- Free Reptile Identification Service
- Easy Payment Options
- Rapid Response – 24 Hours – 7 Days
- Most Affordable Gold Coast Snake Catcher. Fees from $80
- Upfront Pricing – No Add on Fees
Call us now for a free quote
0423 866 017
Looking for an experienced Gold Coast Snake Catcher that offers cheaper rates and prompt service?
If you’re looking for a more affordable Gold Coast snake catcher that offers realistic rates, look no further. South East Reptile Relocations is owned and operated by reptile enthusiast and licensed Gold Coast snake catcher Mitch Thorburn. Mitch specialises in the safe capture and relocation of both nonvenomous and venomous snakes.
24 Hour Service – 7 Days a Week
We offer immediate and affordable assistance, 24 hrs a day, to anybody residing within the Gold Coast, Logan and Scenic Rim areas.
If you’ve encountered a snake on your property and urgently require a snake catcher, call Mitch now on 0423 866 017.
Need a local snake catcher now?
Call Mitch on 0423 866 017
Cheapest snake catcher
on the Gold Coast.
24 hours a day – 7 days a week
Highly trained & professional snake catcher
Friendly, reliable service
Found a snake at home? Follow these simple steps.
South East Queensland is home to a diversity of native reptiles, including 27 terrestrial snakes and many lizard and turtle species. Within this region however, we have a number of venomous snakes, some of which rank in the top 10 most venomous snakes on the globe. Here are some simple steps that you can take if you encounter a snake on your property.
- If the snake is in close proximity, stand still, and wait for the snake to move on. If the snake doesn’t move away by itself, try slowly backing away until you are at a safe distance. Do not make any sudden movements.
- Once you are well clear of the snake, be sure to contain any pets until the snake has either moved on or it has been relocated by a snake catcher.
- If you encounter a snake inside your home, close off the room, roll up a towel and place it at the foot of the door to prevent the snake from escaping.
- Never attempt to catch or kill a snake, as that is how people are most commonly bitten.
- Call South East Reptile Relocations on 0423 866 017. We’re available 24/7.
- Once the snake catcher is on his way, ensure you keep an eye on the snake as best you can, without intimidating the snake at all or endangering your safety. This will guarantee a greater chance that we will be able to locate the snake quickly upon arrival.
“Gold Coast’s most affordable snake catcher”
Fast, Reliable & Professional – Call 0423 866 017
How can I keep my yard snake free?
No matter where you live in South East Queensland, snakes will always be a potential hazard. You can minimise the likelihood of having a snake in your yard this season by removing any ground debris and anything which could potentially create the perfect snake shelter and habitat. Pet cages that are located outdoors will regularly attract rodents, which in turn will attract snakes. It’s wise to keep pet enclosures clean, up off the ground and with as thin a space between bars as possible.
Snake-proof fencing is available from Bunnings, and can be an effective means of keeping some terrestrial snakes from entering your premises if applied correctly, however there is no 100% guaranteed method of keeping your yard snake-free, as snakes are very capable of getting pretty much everywhere.
I’m often questioned over the effectiveness of ‘Snake Repellers’. Snake repellers are designed to work by sending out vibrations into the ground throughout the day/night which in turn, is supposed to keeps snake away.
Unfortunately, if your property provides a snake with its basic needs (food, water, shelter, warmth), vibrations won’t be enough to deter them.
For additional information on our native wildlife and wildlife authority/licensing information visit EHP (Environment & Heritage Protection). To report an injured animal in QLD (Including snakes & other reptiles) contact RSPCA Queensland on 1300 264 625 or otherwise, Wildcare Australia at 07 5527 2444
For immediate assistance
Call Us Now
0423 866 017
24 hours a day – 7 days a week